[pchelpers] Re: A question about DIMMS

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 13:31:37 +1300

Given that then, try it out. As long as you have the right bus width
(slot) and the documentation says it's ok, giv it a go. It would make
little sense for a manufacturer to come up with a proprietary
configuration and then expect designers to change the standard for them
alone.

The only exception to that is when the technology takes a leap forward
which demands a completely new approach.

--
Regards, John Durham <mailto:modec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
ICQ number 112663246