[pasmembers] Re: Oct 23 partial solar eclipse

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:52:44 -0700

Sam, you are awesome, thank you for checking that for me.
: )
ok, so do we have anyone willing to do the solar event at bookmans before
BMC?
I can do it,
William can't, but William can meet me at home after the
solar event, and we can find dinner on the way to BMC,
having already packed the car the night before.

how does that sound to everyone?
should i post it to the site? I still have to wait for Katy to approve it
at Bookmans but usually, if it is something of interest, she is all over
the idea.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 1:15 PM, Redacted sender insanas@xxxxxxx for DMARC <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Terri, the eclipse starts about 2:20 pm.   max is about 3:37  pm and end
> is at 4:45 pm.  The max will be 33.3% coverage of the sun. Sam

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook