[pasmembers] Re: Oct 23 partial solar eclipse

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:55:17 -0700

Don bring food, or pick up a sandwich at sprouts before you leave the area.
i'm thinking something quick to eat, as there won't be much time for a sit
down restaurant after the solar, and into the BMC event.

i just want to be sure we have enough scopes to cover both events.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I can do Bookmans as well...not sure if I want to pack up and do BMC after.
>
> On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> I can't move Oct 9, we are being paid by bookmans to do that event
>> because it isn't our event. It is teamed up with Katy who is doing a solar
>> event for kids that day, like the last time we did that event for them.
>>
>> but we could do bookmans during the daytime that day, for a short while.
>> that's an idea, it would be our event, no pay.
>>
>> good idea. let me ask katy if she is interested in doing that, i can do
>> that... if one solar scope will attend.
>>
>> can you, Sam?
>> Don?
>>
>> Terri
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Redacted sender insanas@xxxxxxx for
>> DMARC <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Terri, you may want to change the Bookman's event of Oct 9th to Oct
>>> 23rd???Sam

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook