[pasmembers] Re: Oct 23 partial solar eclipse

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 16:21:30 -0400

Terri, I can make it on Oct 23rd at Bookmans in the afternoon with my PST and
Newtonian reflector. However the bookman's building will be in the way unless
we set up in the parking lot. It could get very hot on the asphalt. Does the
PAS club have a portable canopy?  The canopy could help out on Oct 9th as well.
  Sam