[pasmembers] Re: Oct 23 partial solar eclipse

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 19:17:26 -0400

Sounds good to me.  Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx>
To: pasmembers <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Sep 30, 2014 4:06 pm
Subject: [pasmembers] Re: Oct 23 partial solar eclipse

Rather than going to Bookmans where we will be blocked by the building...why
not do it at BMC? That way we do not have to pack up everything and move to BMC
for the night time event.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 1:55 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Don bring food, or pick up a sandwich at sprouts before you leave the area.
i'm thinking something quick to eat, as there won't be much time for a sit down
restaurant after the solar, and into the BMC event.

i just want to be sure we have enough scopes to cover both events.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 1:39 PM, Don Boyd <azphotog@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can do Bookmans as well...not sure if I want to pack up and do BMC after.

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:59 PM, Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can't move Oct 9, we are being paid by bookmans to do that event because it
isn't our event. It is teamed up with Katy who is doing a solar event for kids
that day, like the last time we did that event for them.

but we could do bookmans during the daytime that day, for a short while. that's
an idea, it would be our event, no pay.

good idea. let me ask katy if she is interested in doing that, i can do that...
if one solar scope will attend.

can you, Sam?
Don?

Terri

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Redacted sender insanas@xxxxxxx for DMARC
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Terri, you may want to change the Bookman's event of Oct 9th to Oct 23rd???Sam