[pasmembers] Re: Oct 23 partial solar eclipse

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:59:10 -0700

I can't move Oct 9, we are being paid by bookmans to do that event because
it isn't our event. It is teamed up with Katy who is doing a solar event
for kids that day, like the last time we did that event for them.

but we could do bookmans during the daytime that day, for a short while.
that's an idea, it would be our event, no pay.

good idea. let me ask katy if she is interested in doing that, i can do
that... if one solar scope will attend.

can you, Sam?
Don?

Terri

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 12:53 PM, Redacted sender insanas@xxxxxxx for DMARC
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Terri, you may want to change the Bookman's event of Oct 9th to Oct
> 23rd???Sam

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook