[pasmembers] Re: Flagstaff Festival of Science

  • From: Terri <starstuff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PAS Members ListServ <pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 14:55:44 -0700

Wish I could come to the Flag Festival of Science this year.
Enjoy some of it for me. Thanks
Terri

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 1:46 PM, Redacted sender insanas@xxxxxxx for DMARC <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Terri and Kevin,  I and my wife and son will be attending the Flagstaff
> Science Festival Tuesday, Wed and Thursday.  Last year we went Friday, Sat
> and Sunday.  Sat is usually a great day in Wheeler Park with many science
> booths.  Take care, Sam

Visit the P.A.S. Facebook
Visit my Music Page:  <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri>Private Music
Instructor <http://betterfly.com/pro/musicbyterri> & Music Facebook