[pasmembers] Re: Flagstaff Festival of Science

  • From: "insanas" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "insanas@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: pasmembers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 21:10:39 -0700

Howard, on Aug 1st you sent out an email about an 8-1-15 communication from a
Michael Poppre of SAC saying that Ed Anderson NAU was wanting telescopes for
the Flag Star Party and that he was offering tours of the DCT and the NPOI. I
then asked Ed in an email about the DCT and I never heard back from him. I
would like to bring my 8 inch telescope for Sat night Sept 19th, but would like
to tour the DCT with my wife and son. Could you ask Ed about the DCT tours. If
he doesn't respond, maybe you could ask Michael Poppre of SAC? Or, since you
are a member of Lowell, maybe you could ask Lowell if members of PAS could
arrange a tour of the DCT? Let me know of any progress  asap. Thanks, Sam