[overture] Re: Installing Overture.v24 on Mac OSX Lion

  • From: "J. P. Bernstein" <astro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: overture@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:28:59 -0500

Thanks for the confirmation, Bill. I have successfully run ogen.

Now the cg build is failing at the link stage:

ld: in /usr/local/Overture.v24/lib, can't map file, errno=22 for architecture
x86_64
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/usr/local/cg.v24/common/lib/libCgCommon] Error 1
make: *** [libCommon] Error 2

Thoughts?

Best,

Joe