[ourlunchgroup] Re: lagoon!!!........????

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 18:02:21 -0600

Okay!! its all good! Can I have ur number so that if like I'm in town maybe
I could call and see if u are home and maybe drop ny for the money!!! Just
trying to make it conveniant!! Any other good Ideas?! When do you leave for
your trip with your family?! :)
Let me know what works best for you!
Shanaynay