[ourlunchgroup] Re: lagoon!!!........????

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:08:12 -0600

Okay! Sounds good!! I like the bring your own lunch and then bring money for
dinner idea!! Another question is how late do we want to stay?! Do we want
to stay til closing or leave before dark?! I will text nessa, travis,
lettie, and matt and just let them know and remind them!! I'll ask nessa to
ask ali! Will anyone else make calls to people who you have numbers for?!
Shanaynay
P.s. If we wanted to all go to dinner together, I know a good cheap mexican
resturant on the way out of town called lurana's!! We could stop there or we
could even hit a place in the Park?! :)