[ourlunchgroup] Re: lagoon!!!........????

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 16:39:58 -0600

I think we should eat out!!! Does anyone have any great ideas?!! If everyone
wants mexican Lurana's is cheap, fun, amazingly tasting and on the way
home!! they are normally pretty fast too!! But I am totally up for other
ideas too!! Century sounds great to meat at!! The only other thing we need
now is an adult!! I talked to my Grandma and she would need all the money
for the tickets by August 20th!!! She's pretty sure that the price of
tickets is $34 with the dicount but she will get me deffinate details by
Monday!! I was planning on sending a mass text to anyone who doesnt check
there email so if you have a number of someone that you would like me to
text get it to me asap!!
Shanaynay :)