[ourlunchgroup] Re: lagoon!!!........????

  • From: Dallon Jenkins <elroyjenks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:01:24 -0600

Rough???> id probably say......10-15ish, it kinda depends on how many adults
are going..and then if everyone can actually go....but yeah it should be
somewhere in there.....
and driving.......it all depends on how fast your going...i plan on going 65
so my car doesn't eat up all my gas money.....but yeahhh i didnt know what
time it opened...so 7 should be fine... '
Food: i was thinking about just packing a sandwich or 2...and a cooler full
of drinks! but your idea sounds fine too....thats just what im doing