[ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 18:37:50 -0700 (PDT)

AHHHHHHH!!! MEGAN!!!! I JUST LOOKED IN THE NEW ERA AND I SAW YOUR SMOKIN
HOT FACE!!!!!! YOU ARE FAMOUS!!!!! WHOO HOOOOO!!! CONGRATS!!! I JUST SHOWED MY
WHOLE FAMILY!!!! YEAH! YOU GO GIRL :) WAY TO BE SUPER AWESOME!!!
( just think...President Monson has seen you!! gasp!!! so has president
UCHTDORF!!!!!!!! (he's my favortie :)
~Jacey~
i'm so happy i know you!!!!!