[ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

  • From: Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 10:04:38 -0600

Good to know Jerom!! I was getting a little worried cause i hadnt heard
about any platupus farms, or like a fish's, or beating someone with a wet
noodle's in a while, but then i learned that some of you were on high
adventure!! Dalema all fixed!! Does anybody have any ideas for this
weekend?!!
Luvs,
Shanaynay
[?]

On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 9:48 PM, Megan Frei <mfrei95@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ok I'm confused what is everyone up to recently?
>
> Sent from my iPod
>
> On Jul 17, 2011, at 2:33 PM, Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Jacey, that is amazing! may I be your chairman? Shanaynay, we have not
> fallen off of the earth! do not fret! and Nessa, we have not done the 100
> pound party, we will tell you when we do.... but wait! none of us have your
> new cell phone number and none of us can ever get a hold of you.... you
> should write your email down when you email back, and we will call you when
> we are doing it :)
> - Jarom
> I can't wait for your concert Jacey! Nessa, How short is "not as short as
> Jacey's hair?" is it less than 6?

GIF image