[ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

  • From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 10:55:58 -0600

platypus farms? beating people with wet noodles? i never say that.. you are
silly shanaynay. I think we should all break into matt's house and set off
fireworks in his room while he sits on his couch not doing anything but
eating Doritos and watching t.v. then when he hears the noise, we can all
sneak out :) Thank you Nessa for your number! now we can all get a hold of
you! :) I just wathced that video of you guys straightening ethan's hair,
and it was so funny! :)
- Jarom
lets wear our pirate stuff cause I know we have pirate stuff