[ourlunchgroup] Re: 100 pounds!!!!!

  • From: T W <monkinaround@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 09:56:57 -0700 (PDT)

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! and i am so glad your not lost or dead in the fishing
accident or watever in Mexico jana told me bout it n i got a bit worried but
man did i miss you i had nada to do the whole time you were gone you cant do
stuff like this to me!!!!! and btw di you get me a mexican post card?!?!?!? i
got much you tell you my friend :)
_*-*_Nessa girl =+)_*-*_

From: Megan Frei <mfrei95@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, July 4, 2011, 2:57 PM

Or it tells you something about the parents that are supposed to be taking care
of
 their children

Sent from my iPod
On Jul 4, 2011, at 8:49 AM, Sandro <air.head015@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What about if I were eleven?

Sandro

On Jul 4, 2011, at 8:38 AM, Daniel Spreier <crazypirate22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Freshman (Sandro) If you were two years old, I'm sure you'd choke too.
|>@|\|!3|_

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 7:27 AM, Sandro <air.head015@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Kinder eggs are sold all across the world except in america now, American kids
kept choking on the toy.  Tells you something about the average intelligence of
the typical American youth.

Sandro
On Jul 3, 2011, at 10:28 PM, Megan Frei <mfrei95@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1. A kinder egg is a chocolate egg with a toy inside.2. It's better to bike in
the morning because it's not as hot.

Sent from my iPod

On Jul 3, 2011, at 9:52 PM, Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

What's a kinder egg? so I was thinking.. why are we doing the mountain bike
trip in the morning on Saturday? is it because everybody is busy in the
afternoon?

- Lalomu (totally Jarom in Hawiian) :)

this cake sounds amazing! thanks guys :)