[ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

  • From: Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:08:47 -0700 (PDT)

what's POG?
~Jacey~

From: Brock Payne <bigbrockpayne@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 11:25 AM
Subject: [ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

I POG good I have never had it but my mom says it is really good.

BROCK

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 11:10 AM, Kristina Pearson <kristinajp95@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Holy Crow Jarom I love the way you think!! Really digging the dyeing each
others hair with kool aid and the parked car sunglass blow dryer idea!!!
Pudding fight would also be amazing! We could do another like camp fire and
roast twinkies, tootsie rolls, starbursts, mallows and make eclairs!! :) Jacey
please know rat tail! Brock soooo totally jealious that you are in hawaii
because aside from disneyland that is my most happiest place on this earth!!
Please bring me home some of the wonderful P.O.G.! best drink ever! Daniel
thank you for providing the lawn gnomes but how would your mother feel? ha ha!
When we do decide what we're doing and when and where let me know!!
>Shanaynay! :)
> (Guess wat i can wink thru the computer now!! Yess!!!!)
>

>On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 10:43 AM, Daniel Spreier <crazypirate22@xxxxxxxxx>
>wrote:
>
>No more rat tails! They are disgusting! By the way, I have a few lawn gnomes
>we can steal. Just saying.
>>

>>On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 10:13 AM, Brock Payne <bigbrockpayne@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>Are you going to get a Rat Tail I hear they are really in this year?
>>> Brock
>>>

>>>On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 9:36 PM, Jacey Erickson <jaceysdragons@xxxxxxxxx>
>>>wrote:
>>>
>>>NO WAY! every thing you just said is my favorite thing to do

 sit in parked cars with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars
and see if they slow down! This is all I got, if anybody else has ideas, then
share!- Jarom