[ourlunchgroup] Re: I BOUGHT THE MOST AMAZING THING!!!

  • From: Jarom Denton <smileybob234@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ourlunchgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 14:33:39 -0600

Jacey, that is amazing! may I be your chairman? Shanaynay, we have not
fallen off of the earth! do not fret! and Nessa, we have not done the 100
pound party, we will tell you when we do.... but wait! none of us have your
new cell phone number and none of us can ever get a hold of you.... you
should write your email down when you email back, and we will call you when
we are doing it :)
- Jarom
I can't wait for your concert Jacey! Nessa, How short is "not as short as
Jacey's hair?" is it less than 6?