Re: salary idea

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nuno Souto <dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:59:53 -0300

My point was NOT "every european DBA sucks" my point was simply "there are
also european and american DBAs that suck"

I face constant racism from both the customer and the dbas and managers in
europe because I'm from South America, I guess you just touched a nerve with
your comment.

Looking back to this thread I am sorry I posted that, I was wrong in doing
so and in the future will do my best to keep my posts to the technical side.

I would also like to ask everyone to stop these replies so as to not clog
the list, feel free to reply directly to me, though (I deserve it ;-) )

Alan.-