Re: RAC changing network interface configuration

  • From: Yechiel Adar <adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 11:23:25 +0200

You should do this using "srvctl modify nodeapps".
See note: *276434.1 : **Modifying the VIP or VIP Hostname of a 10g Oracle Clusterware Node.
*Making changes with oifcfg does not work. I did it two weeks ago.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel

Binh Pham wrote:

The question is, is there a way to change the assignment of these network interfaces of one server to match the other server?

Please outline the procedure in details or point me to a document on how this is done.

Thanks.

Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail®-get your "fix". Check it out. <http://www.msnmobilefix.com/Default.aspx>