RE: RAC changing network interface configuration

  • From: "William Wagman" <wjwagman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:58:22 -0800

Greetings,

There is also another metalink note, 283684.1 which might help.
Alejandro Vargas also has a helpful blog, look for "RAC, IP's
reconfiguration example." I did this also recently and was able to make
things work using oifcfg. The srvctrl utility can also be used.

Thanks.

Bill Wagman
Univ. of California at Davis
IET Campus Data Center