Re: Oracle DB performance tuning training

  • From: Charles Schultz <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dkenlwork@xxxxxxxxx, christopherdtaylor1994@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 11:56:02 -0500

Thumbs up to what Chris said. Additionally, various user groups (Rocky
Mountain, Ohio) have "Training Days" that typically offer great
opportunities for deep-diving on these topics.

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 11:35 AM, D Kennel <dkenlwork@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Has anyone taken the performance tuning class from Oracle University and
would you recommend it? I’ve tried reading manuals and books, and
typically end up with more questions than answers, so am hoping that being
able to ask questions in a class would be helpful. I took a class from
Learning Tree on this and didn’t feel like it was taught at a very in-depth
level, so didn’t benefit from it much. Am hoping that a class taught by
Oracle University would be more beneficial, but would be interested in
hearing from people who actually took it what they thought about it?

Deborah

--
Charles Schultz