Re: Inheriting a "interesting" recovery process

  • From: Rodd Holman <Rodd.Holman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rich.Jesse@xxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 13:11:12 -0500

That's what happens if you let Oracle's OUI setup your database for you.
I always go in and modify the file parameters before I let it write any
scripts or do anything for me.  Seems like Oracle is modifying the OFA.
Can't say I'm surprised.

Also THANK YOU!! Cary.  I knew I'd seen somewhere that they were
supposed to be separate.

Rodd