RE: CSS daemon

  • From: "Kevin Closson" <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sanjay Mishra" <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>, <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:12:48 -0800

Unbreakable

________________________________

        From: Sanjay Mishra [mailto:smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx]
        Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 3:04 PM
        To: kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: RE: CSS daemon

        Kevin

        I even offered the Remote connection so that they can see the
issue but no reply. Let's wait for some more time else I will call the
support number.

        Kevin Closson <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

                I've got a free pint at UKOUG for anyone that can
                prove Alex wouldn't be able to diagnose this CRS
                problem in about eleventeen seconds! I'm serious!

                I have seen so many TARs in Metalink where the analyst
                notes "I can't reproduce here, can't find a 4 node Linux
                cluster". As if every problem needs to be reproduced. As
                if every problem is reproducible.

RDA and
                >>>end up with a suggestion to reinstall it or similar
                >>>"hardcore" advice. ;-) Unless you really get lucky
with an
                >>>analyst you get.

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=45083/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/m
ailbeta>