Re: CSS daemon

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 06:40:41 +0000

There's also a rather important difference between escalation and changing
the severity of an SR. Escalation happens when you need to get the attention
of someone higher up/ a different and/or better engineer and so on. Sev1 is
work 24*7 and have your manager on the phone as well because of the business
impact. So you can have an escalated sev2 and a non escalated sev1.

On 11/8/06, Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Be sure they will update it while you are sleeping. ;-) Chances are
your guy's on another side of the globe. :) When escalating to Sev 1,
they will be working on your nights - so be ready to answer the damn
phone. ;-)

On 11/8/06, Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Kevin
>
> I even offered the Remote connection so that they can see the issue but
no
> reply. Let's wait for some more time else I will call the support
number.

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev