RE: CSS daemon

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 14:59:50 -0800 (PST)

Kevin

  He told all those thing that are already been discussed and found on
metalink. It is opened with severity 2 and there are few update yesterday but
no update today and I update to escalate to severity 1 so that I can work onit.
Anyway I had to make some changes to production and the affected environment is
QA and so I created new QA Database on new server and perfomed the testing and
deployed the changes to production. The affected QS server is still not touched
as I also want to understand as why it is giving problem. I will surely update
as soon as I will get the resolution
  Sanjay

Kevin Closson <kevinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  is a production site (
>>>it has been stated as urgent), there is likely over US
>>>$100,000 Oracle licensing and ~20% of that per annum in
>>>service going directly into Larry Ellison's pocket.

I'm waiting ... :-) What's that TAR look like?