[optimal] Re: Re-Cert. change ?

  • From: Mark Maio <markmaio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Optimal <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 14:13:44 -0400

Hey Ben,

Just to let you know that the Digital Imaging Institute is offering our
"Imaging in Ophthalmology" workshop again this year in Grand Teton and
Yellowstone National Parks. Last year the OPS approved the course for 32 OPS
credits. Given the curriculum will be similar this year, I expect to get the
same number of credits for the course once I submit it.

For more information, go to: www.digitalimaginginstitute.com

To read a review of last year's course: http://bit.ly/GMVGe7

Mark Maio

--
Mark Maio
InVision, Inc.

Consultant in ophthalmic and biomedical imaging.
Member of Adobe's Biomedical Imaging Advisory Group

My fine art photography is represented by Lumiere:
 http://lumieregallery.net/wp/?p=254