[optimal] Re: Re-Cert. change ?

  • From: sandor ferenczy <sandorferenczy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:09:33 -0400

http://www.opsweb.org/?page=futureprograms

i have always found mid year meeting a good place to get re-cert
credits. last year's was in Seattle, this year in Chapel Hill. This
year's annual meeting is in Chicago, a relatively central location.

I think you could also find local OPS-approved courses, someone
correct me if i am wrong ==>

"Of the fifteen required hours, a minimum of five (5 CEC’s) MUST be
earned by attending official OPS or OPS approved courses, online
resources or workshops."

the website has a search function for such courses:
http://www.opsweb.org/?page=Oppforcecs though i havent gotten any
results yet (perhaps simply being able to search by state would be
beneficial)

anyway, i think you've got options...

-sandor