[optimal] Re: Re-Cert. change ?

  • From: Sarah Moyer <smoyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:07:59 -0400

Ben,

While the OPS has no control over where the Annual Program is held in
conjunction with AAO, we do have the ability to hold our Mid-Year program
where we'd like to.  In 2013 the Mid-Year program will be held in San
Francisco.  We'll be sure to announce the exact dates once they are known.
 You can see additional information about future programs here:

http://www.opsweb.org/?page=futureprograms

Also, I have been under the impression that Chicago is a nice central
location that has easy flights to get to.  Perhaps, you can find a way to
attend the 2011 Annual program with just one flight.

I hope this helps,

Sarah

Member, Board of Education