[optimal] Re: DICOM and Ultrasound Machines

  • From: "Breit, Peter" <BreitP@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 10:20:22 -0500

Check out Accutome. Their B-scan is essentially a laptop with a probe attached.
You believe can send the file as pictures or movie. And the price is right too.
http://www.accutome.com/product/b-scan-plus

Thank you
Peter

Peter L. Breit, CRA.
Director Ophthalmic Services
The Lankenau Hospital & Bryn Mawr Hospital
484-476-3338
484-476-8206 fax
484-437-3262 mobile
page 3707