[optacon-l] Re: Hooray For The Optacon

  • From: "Effie Boyd" <starlyte@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 11:50:21 -0600

Someone sent a message about reading the cups that comes with the Keuwig
coffee maker.  I tried reading the cup and the box they come in and could
not read either one.  My husband says the letters are too big for the
Optacon.  He suggested that if you read Braille and have anyone to read them
to you, maybe you could Braille the boxes.