[optacon-l] Re: Hooray For The Optacon

  • From: Robert Feinstein <harlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 17:37:35 -0500 (EST)

Bob Feinstein in NY.  I loved Mary's post about reading the lottery
ticket.  Amazing how talented you guys are.

I really blessed my optacon yesterday because I received something and I
needed to know if it was tax information.  Nothing on the envelope, so I
opened it up, and could read that it was for 2010 taxes.  I then was able
to put the document with my other tax information.  I am not as skilled as
many of you on the list, but I still am able to use the optacon enough to
really make a difference.

Bob