[opendtv] Re: White paper from CEA

  • From: "Tony Neece" <tonyneece@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:47:58 -0800

John stated, (in re to quotes of Nat Ostroff}
The "new" receivers that are so new that they are yet to enter the
marketplace.

Oh they are definitely out in the marketplace.  But ONLY in the higher end
LG TV sets!  Nice, anyhone can by a 5th gen receiver, anyone with a whole
lot of disposable income, that is.

I think we have been led down the garden path with all this.

I guess this will all work out "Real Soon Now"!

Tony