[opendtv] Re: The Weather and do these people have NO shame?

  • From: Cliff Benham <cbenham@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:40:25 -0400

Maybe all the airlines should collect an additional fee as we board if
we desire the crew to have
good weather data to assure a safer flight? [He said sarcastically...]

Why don't all the copy centers force the U.S. Treasury to stop minting
and printing
the nation's money because it 's depriving them of needed business?

This is all just horse pucky.