[opendtv] Re: (S) DTV adaptors available for less than 50 euros in France

  • From: "John Willkie" <JohnWillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:42:28 -0700

Highly unlikely, Olivier, that there will be greater problems -- funny, I
thought there were none -- with sensitivity due to codecs.  Transport
streams is transport streams.  Either you get the transport stream, or you
don't.

Codecs are one (or more, if you count adaptation headers as a layer) above
(or below, if you prefer) the transport stream.

In other words, if you got a signal before, you are as likely to gete the
signal later.