[opendtv] Re: Non-living room HDTV sales rise in US

  • From: "Kon Wilms" <kon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:56:57 -0800

We are living in a disposable society today, Bert. As promoted by the
megacorps. And it grows worse with every tick of the clock. Apply what you
just said to cars.. houses... the list goes on. Do we really need all this
sh*t? No.

Cheers
Kon

On 1/11/07, Manfredi, Albert E <albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Craig Birkmaier wrote:

> Hate to burst your bubble Bert, but people are buying
> these second and third sets primarily to watch regular
> old TV.

Right. Just as people started buying FM radios "just to listen to
regular radio."

The point is, pretty soon they try AM again, and they don't like what
they hear anymore.