[opendtv] Re: (No Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:30:37 -0400

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 19:49:32 -0500

I have grown accustomed to the 16:9 ratio and think it will become the
standard.  But I still would have chosen the nice 1.61:1 harmonic ratio
if given the choice. (16:10 instead of 16:9)  I just think would have
been more aesthetic and closer to my own needs as far as TV placement
and wall space usage.

- Tom