[opendtv] Re: (No Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:30:37 -0400

  • From: Mark Schubin <tvmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 17:30:51 -0400

If there is one TV set with the issue, that's a problem.

It's the same problem with ME+D in A/52 audio.  If there's one TV set
that can't hear both dialogue and music-&-effects, broadcasters can't
utilize ME+D instead of CM to same bandwidth on multilingual shows.

So, until everyone knows that every TV set with the problem has been
destroyed, it's still a problem.

TTFN,
Mark