[opendtv] Re: News: Disney Doesn't Seek Ownership Rule Revise

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:50:39 -0400

At 11:26 AM -0400 10/26/06, Manfredi, Albert E wrote:

So, tell me this. If you were addicted to smoking, would you be trying to get me addicted too? That's what it sounds like, sorry. ;)

Seems to me that you are the addict. I stopped being addicted to Prime TIme network programming in the '80s.

There's so much more in this world than what the broadcast networks have to offer.