[opendtv] Re: NBC's Reitmeier to head ATSC board

  • From: "Allen Le Roy Limberg" <allimberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 09:26:17 -0500

Glenn was a lab director at Sarnoff Laboratories for a number of years
before joining NBC and is knowledgeable about DTV receiver issues as well as
DTV transmitter issues.  He is pretty good at speaking out on systems and
business issues, so I think he should be a good addition to the ATSC board.

Al