[opendtv] Re: NBC's Reitmeier to head ATSC board

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 19:53:57 -0800

Nat;

Is this an example of what Army types call "Prior proper planning prevents
piss poor performance?"

Seems to me that the people who scared the horses might have been more happy
with the results if they had a solid testing plan to propose in advance of
others buying in, rather than -- rightly -- complaining when others did
their skullduggery.

Of course, this is hindsight, which usually is clearer than foresight.

John Willkie