[opendtv] Re: Martin: 15% of Stations Face Smaller DTV-Coverage Areas

  • From: "Hunold, Ken" <KRH@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:15:23 -0400

My old stompin' grounds!  I made my friends happy by putting antennas on
their houses/apartments more than 25 years ago because NTSC reception
was noisy and ghosty on their then-new-and-huge 25" TV sets.  They
couldn't believe that TV could look so good.  Those that are still there
are using the same antennas for excellent DTV reception on their 42"+
HDTVs.  (Yes, I only put up U/V antennas back then.  It was even before
cable!)

Ken