[opendtv] Re: 20060807 Mark's Monday Memo

  • From: "Donald Koeleman" <donald.koeleman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 23:09:25 +0200

To add to this, befor we have converted most show to regular widescreen,
they have converted even the early morning stuff, (how would Fred Oster look
in HD;-)). Yup, now you can see Bob Barker's 80(?) year old face in glorious
Widescreen HD, now lets go give away some cars...*.

And the Today show will be in HD as well.

http://www.tvweek.com/news.cms?newsId=10524

*Two years ago we could watch Columbus Ohio's TV 10 online, he gave away
three cars to one contestant, befor the first commercial break. BTW, does
anyone know of a nice US network stream we could tap into;-).

Donald