[opendtv] Re: 20060807 Mark's Monday Memo

  • From: "Donald Koeleman" <donald.koeleman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 22:53:55 +0200

It's all 16:9, but wether this is anamorphic (just as with many regular
analog 16:9 broadcasts, PAL Plus is dead, btw and has been for years), or
all full horizontal resolution, I can not say for sure. If there are any
broadcasts using non square pixels, then it will be the 1080i ones, as per
Tom's BBC examples. 720P seems to be always 1280*720.