[ola] Re: partner cards

  • From: Eric Briggs <ericb6.02@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 13:08:01 -0800

Alissa, thanks for sharing. These cards are great. I used them today to
divide my class into 6 groups of 4-5 students in each group. I also used
the animal names as the team names. We played *letter* where they had to
write as many words as possible on the whiteboard that begin with the given
letter. It was quick and allowed the groups to consist of students that
don't normally get together if left to their own devices.
Thanks again.

Eric Briggs

Eagle Point HS
Spanish/ELD