[ola] Re: Spanish Heritage Support

  • From: Troy Longstroth <troy_longstroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 10:17:02 -0800

You're welcome.  I used their resources for years as a social studies
teacher.  They have high quality materials that really get to the heart of
why I am a teacher... to teach tolerance and make the world a better, more
peaceful, and loving place.

Troy

Troy Longstroth
Spanish and Outdoor Recreation Teacher