[ola] Re: Spanish Heritage Support

  • From: Antonio Torres-Vargas <antonio_torres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 10:46:13 -0800

I recommend "Hunger of Memory" ( The education of Richard Rodriguez) I have
it in English, but you could probably find it in Spanish-it is about 10
bucks...This is a very thought-provoking book for Hispanic students:) You
could have some awesome discussions about many different topics that
Richard writes about.

Good luck!