[ola] July 22 - volunteers for video, Portland area!!!

  • From: Darcy Rogers <rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 21:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hola OLAers (I mean OWLers ;)

This is a call to arms for anyone near or around the Portland area! We are
doing a professional video and I would like to extend an invitation to anyone
who would like to be in the video. We are looking for OWL teachers who would
like to lead a circle and also anyone who would just like to participate in it.
You can bring friends, invite students, people off the street (jk!) ;) The
point is that it would be awesome to have between 10-15 people who would be
part of the experience and have different people actually leading the circle. I
would really love to have as many of you who are free and would like to be in
the video..it would be really wonderful to have a wide representation of who we
are!!!!

On a side note, we are also trying to finalize a location to do it in. It would
only be for 2 hours on July 22 (time TBA). We have asked McMennamins if we can
do it there, but if you know if a better location, or if you think your school
might allow it, please let me know!!

Please respond to this email at either rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx or
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to let me know if you can be there and/or know of
a good spot!!!

Im really excited about this and hope that some of you will be able to lead
and/or join!

Darcy Rogers
Organic World Language

Phone: 541.601.4509
Fax: 541.776.4099
Website: olaed.com
Facebook: tinyurl.com/organic-language-facebook