[ola] The Inside Scoop....

  • From: Darcy Rogers <rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 16:01:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! It is getting in to scorching
temperatures here in Oregon! Hopefully there is some relaxation and friends and
family time for you all.

So, you guys will be the first to know...I have a very exciting announcement!
After a year of talking about a new name, consulting you on the listserv,
asking teachers, students and schools-I am happy to announce we have a new name
to define our incredible community! It seems to very much represent what 'OLA'
has been and is to many teachers, and it will be exciting to begin using it!

Drumroll please....Organic World Language!! The adorable acronym, of course, is
OWL. (Think of all the possibilites!)

We also have some other changes coming soon. We are going to be opening up
platforms on Pinterest, Youtube, and Google+. We want to make sure that
everyone is connected, staying involved and sharing ideas! Keep your eyes open
over the next month as the new changes begin to take shape.

Look forward to seeing you out on the web!

Darcy Rogers
Organic World Language

Phone: 541.601.4509
Fax: 541.776.4099